This Valentine’s Day, add a creative, personal touch to your celebrations! Join us for a special favor-making workshop led by the talented, mixed media artist, Arabella Grayson. Known for her vibrant and imaginative creations, Arabella will guide you through crafting favors that will make this Valentine’s Day extra fun.
- Creative Fun: Learn how to make Arabella’s signature holiday favors using an assortment of materials like wrapping and tissue papers, ribbons, strings, stickers, patches, and more.
- All Materials Provided: Everything you need to create a charming trinket filled with surprises will be supplied, including a variety of embellishments and a cardboard tube.
- Win Extra Goodies: Play Valentine Bingo for a chance to win additional trinkets and surprises!
About Arabella Grayson:
- Arabella is a renowned mixed media artist, award-winning photographer, and freelance writer.
- Her captivating collage work has been showcased in exhibitions across New York, Mexico City, and California.
- Arabella’s recent work was featured in the “Black Voices in Art” exhibition at monca in 2022.
This workshop is perfect for anyone looking to create something special for their loved ones or just enjoy a fun, creative afternoon. With Arabella’s expert guidance, you’ll leave with a beautiful handmade trinket and wonderful memories.
???? Don’t Miss Out! Reserve your spot now during museum hours (in person or over the phone) and spend a delightful afternoon making Valentine’s Day magic with Arabella Grayson.